Wednesday, June 27, 2007



7 weeks and 1 day old! Today Mikayla started smiling in response to us! so we got a few smiles on video http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3758640123196774431

Also we went on our first play date with the girls from my Maternity class. Mikayla was suppose to be the last born out of the other babies in the class and she was the first....but is still the tiniest. She is growing so much but it seems the other babies had a a bigger head start!

And just an FYI for reasons I have gotten most of her pictures taken while she is sleeping....because she is either crying or eating when she's awake...so the occasional video is usually at her most alert time of the day.
Anyways off to feed her :-) good night


1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! I feel like I totally don't know her still. I need to spend more time hanging out...and holding your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete