Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Mikayla is 10 weeks old and growing like crazy! She had a very cute lady bug dress that I purchased for her when she was a few weeks old...and I thought I'd wait and let her wear it to church ...so thinking since it says "0-3" months that she was okay for a few more weeks. Well Daddy put the dress on her and off we went to church. During sacrament meeting I was holding her and I looked down to see that the bloomers were cutting into her chubby legs! Ahhh so needless to say she ended up half dressed and will never wear the cute little dress I bought! She has started cooing and babbling a little bit so this has been fun to see! She also has this little fake cry when she wants to be held or have attention that Jonathan and I just laugh at. She has started sleeping in her crib for parts of the night and last night Jonathan and I attempted to play a few board games while she was asleep. All of a sudden we heard this scream that sounded like a child playing outside or something because Mikayla's cries have never been that loud and went up to find our little Missy almost like she had a bad dream!
anyways I'm getting a few more hours of sleep and feeling a little more confident of this whole mommy thing! WE love Mikayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment