Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mikayla and Julie went to Seattle at the very end of October....since then they have taken two trips and have only been home a few short weeks. Mommy is now getting time to get some pictures up so here is the month in review...
Julie & Mikayla in Seattle

Grandma, Mommy, Brad, & of course the "happy" baby

happy "Nakie" girl!


Grandma & Grandpa w/ Mikayla

Uncle Ryan was Mikayla's favorite!
Mikayla all bundled up for a nice morning walk.

Happy girl before eating!
Yummy Bananas and Carrots!
Look Daddy I'm standing on my own!

I have a new hair bow too!
Peas are also Mikaylas favorite!
Mikayla now has two "Teefers" and has a little drool rash

I think she wants the camera (this was taken yesterday)
Hummm yummy!

So Mikayla has now taken two round trip plane rides... eaten vegetables, fruits and turkey... and is starting to want to sit up on her own! She is so much fun. Jonathan and I had the best laugh with her the other night and the little stinker was laughing because we were. So a good laugh session did all three of us some belly exercise! She is getting so big so quick...so I'll try and be better about getting things updated on here. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. Now onto December!


















No comments:

Post a Comment