Friday, September 12, 2008

16 Months old....
where has the time gone????
I am up at my parents in Seatle for a few more days and I can't belive what a big girl Mikayla has become. Being a Mom makes me question my sanity and makes me happier than I've ever been in my entire life! Mikayla is learning new things everyday. I am not able to post any pictures right now due to my lack of computer skills but I'll try and post some when I get back home.
My parents got their new puppy and its a good/bad thing depending on how Mikayla likes the puppy. Mikayla is such a loveable child but she is not up for being a puppy chew toy or playmate. Which is hard to tell a 9 week old little thing.

Anyways just chatting for a min so everyone knows we are still alive. I am missing Jonathan more than ever so We are going to be happy to be back home on Monday.

Fun Times- I was able to get the seasonal Peppermint Icecream and I'm having as much a I can handle every day!!! YUMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment