Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving is already over!
We had a great time with my family in Seattle this year.
Uncle Braddie came to visit from D.C. , the only ones we missed were Adam and Heather....which hopefully we'll see soon!
The Turkey Dinner was the yummy highlight of the week.

We also went to the Space Needle- which Jonathan and Mikayla had not been to before.Played a few rounds of Settlers of Catan, and sat in traffic for over 8 total hours that I can count. The only saving grace of this was the new van my parents have that has a DVD system in it.....Mikayla learned a new word "Mo-Mo" which in Mikayla means: Nemo. She is in love with the move Finding Nemo. Which has become the new reason to respect our parents....for watching the same movie....over and OVER and OVER again! My Mom and I made and Advent Calendar for Mikayla which was a lot of work! I wish we lived closer so we could do more crafts when Mikayla is taking her naps! Well onto Christmas!

Thanks again to Mom and Dad for the fun week! and of course the 10 trips to the airport for 4 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment