Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday Post

Mikayla's bug birthday was a huge success. Mikayla got her first "bike" a pink & purple tricycle. Ladybug games, hats, and bug party favors, ladybug cupcakes and all topped off with a few thousand live ladybugs that the kids got to take home. Did I mention you have to put them in the fridge first to take them out of the baggie? Well Jonathan decided to open them in the house and we had a handful flying in our house for a few minutes.

Next My birthday was actually quite nice. Mikayla and I met up with a good friend and her kids for lunch and some cool birthday gifts. That evening Jonathan and I enjoyed a quiet dinner at a place we haven't been to since we moved back and strolled the Mall. Topped off with my favorite....a yummy ice cream cake! I also was shocked at how nice people were at noticing it was my birthday on face book...I think this one hit me a little harder knowing there is only one more year of being in my twenties! But hey I can't say I've change that much...a few wrinkles and gray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment