Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So today I start the real Blog-

I am 3 months pregnant now and I am starting to feel the obvious changes that come along with pregnancy- like having bigger ti-tas and wearing pants with elastic on them. I starting to get excited in knowing that i'm a third of the way there to seeing our cute little baby to be! Jonathan is in school at nights right now and I feel a bit on the Alone a lot side these days. You would think that having a house full of crazy animals would make it seem a little more like someone else is around...but for me they are not very good replacements for human contact!
There is always something to clean and keep cleaning but Jonathan helped me realize that I dont really do anything for myself when I'm home so I started looking at my scrapbook magazines and getting some great ideas for doing up the project that I've never completed!
Anyways besides that I started to realize how really lucky we are to live a place that is free- its still not the same as the U.S. but we are greatful to not worry about stepping outside and have something horrible happen. We can go to church and the store and to work with out even thinking of such things like the middle east has to deal with. So Just remember than when you are sitting down for your yummy turkey dinner tomorrow- or maybe your bowl of spaghetti!
Thats it for now-

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world! I know we chat almost every day - but I'm still looking forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures. Your pregnancy is going by so fast - and you look adorable with a "bump"...!

    ReplyDelete