Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OOOPS! I forgot to push "publish"-
Happy Easter!



Mikayla's Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Margrets house
Mikala wasn't sure what to make of the Easter stuff but everything had to go in the mouth. I can say that now her favorite is a little Backyardigan figure (Pablo)


OOOh look at the cute ladybug basket!


I tried to take a picture of her cute dress that Grandma Thompson bought her....but as you can see she doesn't understand the whole pose for the camera thing yet.




She does like laughing though- as you can see here (and the dog looking at her like she is protecting her)



And yes Mikayla went to 2 JAZZ Games in a row!!! we got lucky and were fortunate enough to have tickets of his Dad's while he was out of town. Mikayla actually did great at the game for being her bed time and really loud at times. She is 2 for 2 wins- so hopefully she will be a playoffs "goodluck charm".



Daddy and Mikayla for her first game- as you can see Daddy didn't want me to take any pictures.


Sorry I thought I had posted this already since its been almost a month since I put these on here! Mikayla and I have been in Seattle with my family for the past week and then settling back in to life in Utah (fun). Anyways I hope you all had a happy Easter and that it is getting warmer whether in Canada or the USA.
This past Friday we got our grass in!!!!! the hard part is that the puppies can't go out on it yet so that it can settle and root before the dog races start!
Well let us know what you have been up to...I'll post more pictures later this week (hopefully).

2 comments:

  1. That's a super cute family picture of you guys!

    And the weather is CRAPPY here! Well, Saturday and Sunday were beautiful, but on Thursday we had a ridiculous snowstorm. Ah, Calgary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I bet it was nice to be so close to family for this Easter!

    ReplyDelete