Monday, April 21, 2008

Another new Dress....man are we spoiled!....or wait maybe we are just growing a lot!
Mikayla is such a trooper every Sunday. Our church time is right when she usually takes a good 2 hour nap so she can get pretty naughty by the end of the 3 hours! So when we got home and I wanted to take a picture of this cute outfit she wasn't having so much fun with it...but hey I got the dress in the picture!





Mikayla loves to stand under the kitchen table now and stare out the backdoor window. I think its like a little fort for her or something. The fun part is going to be when she is too tall to fit under there and she still tries to. The other fun part is when she is old enough to know how to build a fort and Mommy and Mikayla will "hide" under there to be sneaky..he he he!


Okay I have been trying to get a good video to put on her of our cute little bug dancing. From our friends up in Canada we learned about the Backyardigans....well I played the show for her a couple of times and she seemed to love it. So when I started dancing with her she would dance any time music that she liked was on. One day Jonathan and I put on the show so we could try and plant some starters for our garden and she didn't notice the show was coming on until the opening music came on.....hence the cute little dance..... Jonathan puts this on at least once a day to watch her get soooo excited about her show. so here it is.....


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8088647089932772970&hl=en

Sometimes she dances the whole time the song is going and other times she is a little distracted...so the first is a little more active-

This movie is from this morning she loves just trying to watch the characters and move around like them. So cute-

1 comment:

  1. Happy (almost) birthday to Mikayla! I'm saying it early, otherwise I know I'll forget.

    Hope things are going well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete