Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Second Week was our Adventure on a Celebrity Cruise to Alaska.
Mikayla had a lot of "firsts" on this that definately can't be ignored. We had a fun time with
Jonathan's family- his Dad, Terry, Paul, Charlotte, David, Annie & Jon.
This was a 7 day cruise so here is Mikayla's Diary of her experience:
Day 1:
*I had my picture taken by atleast 10 oriental people.
*I broke my first plate and spilt a glass of water.
*I had a whole gourmet meal just for me: Carrots, Broccoli, Chicken, Spagetti and Bread- all of these plates are mine!
*Daddy put on my swimming suit so I was like a mermaid (all in one leg!) Day 2:
*I went to my first formal dinner
*I danced for a few strangers
*Looked through a cool glass floor.
*I got really good at walking while the boat was rocking-Mommy and Daddy laughed the entire time.

Day 3:
*I said "Doggie" for the first time and about 50 more times that day! Now everything that moves is a "Doggie".
*I went Bed Bundgie Jumping- right into the mirror Wall of our bedroom!
*I picked up my first Alaskan Sea Rock and tried to eat it.
*I went on my first Tender Boat to go to shore at Sitka Alaska!
*I met my first real boyfriend-Oliver, who people say that we look alike just a boy and girl version!
*I got up the stairs to the main Stage while waiting and Ran across Stage in front of everyone.
*The best part of the day is when I took a small carton of Milk and spilt it all over Mommys nice dinner dress and smiled!

Day 4:
*I was captivated by Asians all Day LONG!
*Daddy decided to do a Polar Bear swim while by Hubbard Glacier. He won the Polar Bear Award- meaning he likes being in cold water and screaming like a Bear!

Day 5:
*I let Mommy and Daddy go so they could take a helicopter ride to a Glacier. I wasn't too happy staying with Grandma and Grandpa- I cried almost the whole time!

Day 6:
*Spent the morning with Mommy touring Ketchikan, Alaska while Daddy went on a Salmon fishing trip.
Day 7:
*Had picture taken by orientals all day long!
*Went to the Beautiful Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.- I loved eating the flowers!
*The taxi driver drove us back to the boat so slow that I decided to drop a big poo in my pants and make the whole van smell and the Driver still took his time getting us back!


The END! (This is me after a long week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment