Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back to Blogging

So I guess I have procrastinated the inevitable...until this past week. Yes I take breaks, and yes my blog is NOT my number one priority in life so there you go-

No excuses...just life!

December seemed to come and go so quickly that I took tons of pictures and videos - and here are some quick thoughts-

*Mikayla, loving every second of having our Christmas Tree up & asking to make Ginger bread houses every day- till we gave in and had fun making them!* A completely lost week after what was supposed to be a two day ear surgery/adenoid removal for our little girl! -and Yes she is better now...and hearing tons better (which means she is also speaking better)
*Mikayla asking every day- "Mom when is Santa gonna come and bring presents?"
*Snow, Snow and more snow- that still hasn't melted off our driveway from a few weeks ago, thanks to the North facing view!
*Tons of fun with Family (including a yummy dinner my Sis-in-law and I made for our Husbands! Delicious & not to be attempted again anytime soon!
*An Overwhelming supply of presents for our beautiful little girl!
* And of course an amazing nice quiet Christmas at home with my little family, enjoying every second of each other company and a Yummy Turkey Dinner for the three of us- leftovers included! Yum!
*And yes we can't forget about the nice surprising New Years Eve Dinner, complete with some Pearl Earrings to match my Bracelet and Necklace!


I am so blessed and thankful for my husband and healthy Little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment