Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh the funny things you say

The Olympics have played on our TV for the past two weeks! At first it was fun, exciting and amazing to watch all those athletes try for a gold...but now...I think I'm done with them...

Mikayla being the sponge that she is was going back and forth from my bathroom to the main family room where Jonathan was watching some sort of game. Anyways, all of a sudden I hear "Bull Cwap, Daddy Bull Cwap, Bull Cwap Daddy, Bull Cwap (repeated at least 50 times!!!!)" I knew she had to have heard this from her Dad so I just kept my mouth shut and was trying not to laugh and I hear him try and explain that Bull Crap is a naughty word, and that Daddy shouldn't be saying this word.

Maybe that will be the last lesson he needs to watch what he says....

Last month she was watching TV with daddy when someone said, "You Bit@#" and so yes...she repeated that word for a few minutes...luckily no reaction was given so she has forgotten all about it (hopefully)

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt! Do you think they have it in my size?

    ReplyDelete