Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Trip to Seattle

Mikayla and I had the opportunity to go to Seattle to see my family. We had so much fun enjoying the unusually warm weather they had. One day it felt like 70 degrees! It was great! Mikayla learned some new dance moves from Uncle Ryan...and I got to help make tons more Birthday and Thank You cards with my Mom's talent of rubber stamping!
We also had the opportunity to go downtown to the Science Center & play on a few fun rides out near the Space needle. Mikayla's favorite part of the trip she says was "playing with Papa & making crafts with Grandma Barby." The funny thing is that all she says everyday is "Uncle Ryan is a devil Child...he's a funny guy." So I am glad she has a fun memory. She also saw Uncle Brad who she hasn't seen in a year! She keeps telling me that Uncle Brad gave her a shirt (which I mentioned to her about 6 months ago!) She has a great little memory!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I remember a much smaller, younger Ryan from your wedding. Holy CWAP!

    ReplyDelete