Tuesday, April 10, 2007

32 weeks! Wahoo I can't believe I am this pregnant! The best part about this is knowing that We only really have between 7-9 weeks left! I'll make this short and NO I'm not including a picture. Today I tried on a shirt that I haven't warn very much- mostly because it gets so dang cold up here that short sleeve shirts are not always the best. Anyways I purchased it when I was about 5 months pregnant and it had plenty of room...little did I know that even if my bum, legs and arms stay the same size....my belly will eventually not fit in to most maternity clothes. So I put the shirt on...it still fits but seems to be a bit short. Then asked Jonathan for his opinion..and being the nice sweet husband he is told me that "its fine". So I decided I would wear it today one last time. Well one of the guys at my work that loves to make snide comments told me I look like an umbrella! how horrible is that! so I guess that means the shirt really doesn't fit me anymore! Oh the Joys of being pregnant! I guess its good that my dad toughened me up with a good sense of humor growing up or I would have totally cried! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment