Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy April Fools Day!
Well after the past three years of jokingly telling our parents we are pregnant on April Fools Day-its no joke this year! I am 31 weeks pregnant now and I am getting a bit more on the anxious side of having our little girl here! I was told by a person at work on Friday "wow you really got big this week" so of course I can handle this most days so I decided I would have Jonathan take a picture of me...umm yeah I can officially say "I've gained weight!" but luckily it still seems to be mostly in the belly area...so hopefully our little girl will be nice and healthy!

Every weekend we have a ritual of sleeping in until we can't sleep anymore...but for the past few months I haven't been able to play that game very well! After getting up at 2am... 4am... 6:30am and 8am I finally am up and ready for the day! -as Jonathan sleeps like a baby for another couple of hours.
Sunday morning I thought it would be nice to make some breakfast...little did I know that if you put a whole package of bacon into a very evenly heated pan on a brand new stove....it will eventually burn. So after checking on this for a few minutes I sat down to watch the sunday session of General Confrence. All of a sudden my good sense of smell kicked in because the whole kitchen was filled with bacon smoke!!!!!!!!!!! After the countless times of making a yummy -un-burnt breakfast I've officially burnt the bacon! It was sooo bad that today we can still smell it- Luckily Jonathan was nice and patient and helped me cook breakfast. So much for letting him sleep in :-) I was thankful this weekend to have the internet and some good friends that had the correct TV channel! to watch confrence. We didnt realize that our "good deal" of switching cable companies would lead us to search for an alternate place to watch confrence in our p.j.'s! I hope you all had an opportunity to watch the talks especially in the Sunday morning session. I know that the first two talks hit very close to home for Jonathan and I and we are thankful to have the leaders of the church to help guide us. If you havent watched them (or listend to them- go to www.lds.org and click on the links to the General Confrence archives)
Anyways its April now- and yes it definately doesnt feel like it since we received another 3 inches of snow!!!!!! Well go catch a rabit and I'll blog some more next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment