Friday, January 2, 2009

January is here already. I am still shocked that we have been out of Canada for almost a year now! I will always reminisce this past year there were a lot of Firsts:

10-We moved in the middle of winter to a less cold Winter....still burrrrrrrrrr

9- We have our own home! we love this home, lots of space, beautiful and of course did I mention no more crazy Landlords or Old Grumpy Neighbors!...and lots of room for the Puppies!

8- Jonathan is now loving his new job with his Dad & of course....working from home..... (should we say why he really likes working from home- lets just say it includes his first name "Jon")

7- Mikayla celebrated her First Birthday & her First Cupcake....and the sweets have never stopped!

6-I attempted my first vegetable Garden mostly on my own (with the help of My mom and Husband)

5- Jonathan and I celebrated a quiet but very Happy 5th Anniversary!

4- We went on an amazing Baker Vacation to Alaska! Mikayla was treated like a princess!

3- Mikayla is now very active, talking lots Mostly saying her favorite things like: apples, candy, crackers, juice, Addie, Nana (Corrina), Mommy, Daddy, MoeMoe, Boooos (Blues Clues), Elmo

2- I have lost so much weight from nursing Mikayla and staying fit- that mere strangers feel the need to comment on my skinniness (I even went to the Dr. to make sure I was healthy!)

1- Enjoyed Many wonderful trips to Seattle to visit Grandma & Grandpa Thompson & Uncle Ryan

1 comment:

  1. hey julie, matt and my blog is http://tamijodickinson.blogspot.com/ i dont know how to follow yours.. im new to this lol. i enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete