Thursday, January 8, 2009

Up late once again....this time Mikayla is sleeping peacefully
but I guess with all the late nights with her lately I've somehow become a night owl....
I can't believe I'm even saying that! I have never liked staying up late really ever.
but a few thoughts came to me and I hope some comments (or suggestions) of Mommies can help!
Eventually (and no we will not say when) we want to have more children. But sometimes I worry how I can handle one little angel girl I've been blessed with. So how in the world do you do it???? Have more than one child that is..?????

Anyways more snow on its way to SLC and We discovered a new dog park right near our home. Jonathan, Mikayla and I went there today with our puppies. I think Mikayla liked running around more than the dogs. I don't think it was the wisest thing she did to eat some snow but hey it wasn't like it was yellow. We made a monster snowman with Mikayla- and while driving home I realized that I just rolled up wet snow in a dog park! Luckily I didn't see any yellow or brown decorations on the snow when I was rolling. So maybe we'll go back to make another one tomorrow. Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment