Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cali Trip

I don't feel like we took enough pictures of the whole Cali trip but it was so much fun

My little bro Ryan came with us and we drove...

Vegas, and a two day drive...

The beach house was so much fun -The sand box was Mikayla's favorite part.



Any time we were home Mikayla was in her bathing suit....or playing in the sad...





OH ....did I mention that Mikayla also loved the hot tub-

she would come out butt naked and then ask if she could go swimming....

Nice

and yes she also played pool this way....I finally had to take a picture after the third day of this nudity!




Mikaylas first trip to Seaworld!






Riding the funny Elmo ride at Seaworld








Watching Shamu









After the pet show...







covering Mikayla with sand...she thought this was pretty funny




Tried to boogie board but the water was freezing





Ryan and I chilling on the beach




No comments:

Post a Comment