Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jonathan turned 30

Here's to a Happy 30 year for my wonderful husband! He is my best friend and I am so thankful to have such a good man! Love you Babe!


At the beginning of the month I asked Jonathan what he wanted for his Birthday- all he seems to ever say is "do what you want to do, its not a big deal"....
so this year I thought I would surprise him more than a couple times
We started off with a yummy Breakfast at a new waffle house called Red Rooster,
then went on a bit of a fun Mall date with Mikayla,
the off to Benihanna for a yummy dinner- which I think was the first Dinner Mikayla has sat through entirely- because she ate with chopsticks!
Well that was the day of his birthday-
So on the 30th we surprised him big time-
first I told him we were going out so not to stay in basketball attire-
We surprised him with his immediate family for dinner at Olive Garden-
His brother David prank called him 30 (well almost) times on the phone-
And then we topped it off we coming home to an empty drive way (like normal)
to find 20 people inside waiting to surprised him for cake and ice cream (Thanks to my friend Kristy)

No comments:

Post a Comment