Thursday, September 30, 2010

September

Disclaimer: I still don't know how to post in order of events so sorry if this is confusing-
Its official the busy season has started in the Baker household!


My parents came out for a short visit the first weekend of Sept.


I was sick in bed almost the entire time they were here...so Mikayla was kept busy by Papa and "Wyan" and my lovely husband-


Mikayla started Preschool, Dance, and Gymnastics!


The morning of preschool she got herself ready almost an hour before we had to leave and tried to get in our car about three times

She was so frustrated that I had to take a before and after picture- but she will always have pictures on the first day of school so hopefully she gets use to it!


So tired looking and happy when she came out from her first day!



First day of Dance- she gets to go with her best friend so she was so excited to tap and do ballet! and she came back singing a song about "Ellie the elf sitting on a shelf" so cute!


We went and hung out with one of my bff's from college- Stacie and her husband and Mikayla HAD to get a puppy painted on her face- that was also a fight to clean off!

Finally she let me take some cute pictures of her and she even sat still!



We had a fun Park City weekend date with Daddy- went on the Alpine Coaster and Slide,

and got to go visit a fun work site for Daddy! So pretty too!

"Mom take a picture of me and Addie- he is wearing a necklace" Gosh I love that she tortures the dogs and they don't mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment