Thursday, September 30, 2010

Funny things we can not forget you say

Mikayla- "Mom- we don't use the word kill right?"
Mommy- "that's correct we don't use that word"

(a few minutes later I went to ask Jonathan what that was all about)

here's Jonathan's conversation with her-
Mikayla- "Dad, Don't kill Mommy"
Daddy- "Why would I do that Mikayla?"
Mikayla- "Mommy says you would kill her"
Daddy- "Why would I want to do that to Mom"
Mikayla- "When we were at Costco the other day I tried to get Mommy to buy some more new clothes for me"
Daddy- "Okay....?"
Mikayla- "Mommy said that you would kill her if she bought any more clothes right now"


Another pretty funny one she has said lately-
"Mom I have a hypothesis"...
me- "whats your Hypothesis Mikayla?"
Mikayla- "well its about Dinosaurs"
(for those of you who don't know 'Dinosaur Train' is a great PBS kids show)

No comments:

Post a Comment