Monday, September 6, 2010

July

After Cali- Mikayla was invited to this huge birthday for some Hispanic girls in our ward- they throw the best parties!
So she came home like this....with her face painted and tons of candy, snow cone stained hands and skirt, happy as could be.....
Until I gave her a bath night and washed her face!
You would have thought I was abusing the kid by how upset she was to have that face paint taken off.....
So the next day I went and purchased a kit....
She had her face painted about three days in a row before realizing that she didn't always have to have it like this! ...too funny!

"Mom take a picture of me and my dogs!, Cowina is being hiwawious!"




attempted upside down french braids...and before I could take this picture she already rubbed on the carpet and messed it up....
Maybe we'll try again when she is older!


This was so funny- all I hear was Mikayla begging Jonathan to do her hair-



"Dad can you please fix my hair today...I want you to do it instead of Mommy"....
Here it goes..... He had a few pointers but not too bad for the first time!





Mikayla loves her best friend 'Summer' but I feel its more of a love hate relationship....
They love to play together ....but hate to share toys! fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment